Laugh Yourself Happy /
Possible Speaker Topics:
- Laugh Yourself Happy
- Taking Humor Seriously, ha!
- Humor and Other Ways of Reducing Stress Request a related article
- Lighten Up: Healthy Humor in the Workplace
- Cultural Humor and Humility
- Jest for the Health of It
- The Art of Laughter: Fastest Way to Creative Thinking
- Humor and _____. What's your focus? You fill in the blank, and we'll create a custom workshop
Grand Games for Grown Ups:
Ice Breakers & Energizers are an option for opening or closing a conference or during breaks. Ask about Laughter Yoga Exercises as a creative energizer for your conference. Linda is an UNcertified Laughter Club leader. If you are curious about laughter yoga or what a Laughter Club leader is, click here.
- Using humor to turn tense situations around.
- Identifying the benefits of humor.
- Using humor to create a greater sense of team.
- Determining what is appropriate humor and inappropriate seriousness.
- Using humor for customer relations – sales and service.
- Communicating humor effectively across cultures.