Motivational Educational Programs
TeamWorks: Learning From the Fun of It
- The Challenge Course: Indoor and Outdoor Activities (See photos)
- Out-of-the-Box Team Creativity
- Seeing Conflict as an Opportunity
- Leading a Diverse Team
These programs focus on bringing out the best in people, leading teams to discover how well they can work together. Learn to create a corporate culture of effective communication to increase and maintain morale while reinforcing and appreciating each others' contributions. Realize the positive power of conflict.
Thank you for the best team building experience we have had...The experiences you led us through were very appropriate for showing us that we are stronger when we work together than when we work separately.
Hope Anderson, Manager
Ramsey County Human Services
Thank you for the wonderful team building and humor workshop. You provided a nice variety of activities that allowed us to have fun and also see our ability to apply these new insights in our work setting.
Denise Barnett, Associate Administrator /
Director of Nursing, St. Therese Home
Make Their Day: Effective Customer Relationships
- Tailored to assist you in delighting your customers.
- Based on the Platinum Rule -- do unto others as they want.
Grand Games for Grown-Ups: Ice Breakers & Energizers
- For 30-300 people, specially designed for conference openings or closings, company picnics & celebrations. See video >>
- Create a team spirit/sense of community as you laugh and play together.
- Set the tone for open communication and greater participation.
- You'll have fun as you tap into your creativity as a team.
- Your group will be energized through specifically tailored, multi-paced activities.
- A memorable opportunity for people to become acquainted and re-acquainted.
The games are great. People loved them.
Gerry Lofland, Program Planner
Computing Devices International